| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Langara, Bc in December is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 3.7 °C (6.7 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish. A sizable 208.3mm (8.2in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 7:19 long and the longest day is 7:41 long with an average length of 7:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Langara, Bc December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Langara, Bc, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Langara, Bc:
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 499.9 kms (310.6 miles) NNE
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) NE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 384.1 kms (238.7 miles) ENE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 291.2 kms (181 miles) E
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 460.5 kms (286.1 miles) E
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 169.7 kms (105.5 miles) E
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) ESE
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 259.8 kms (161.4 miles) ESE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 363.8 kms (226.1 miles) SE
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 291.7 kms (181.3 miles) SSE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 485 kms (301.4 miles) SE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 506.3 kms (314.6 miles) SE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 496.7 kms (308.7 miles) SE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 525 kms (326.2 miles) SE